We have an exciting opportunity for a permanent Junior .NET developer to join the small but dynamic web design Cardiff team, VSI-thinking. We work for a wide range of companies from Blue Chip clients, such as Thomas Cook and Manchester United to local SME businesses, specialising in creating web software solutions for reservation systems, content management, web sites and eCommerce.
The Role of the Junior Software Developer:
As a Junior Software Developer, you will be working alongside a team of experienced developers to enhance existing products and to develop new applications. You will be utilising Microsoft development tools within a company that prides itself on keeping up to date with the latest technologies and where you will be actively encouraged to bring new ideas to the table.
Experience Required for the Junior Software Developer Role:
You will have a minimum of one years experience, but a graduate with a good degree and work experience would be considered. Your skills would include:
- An excellent understanding of software development methodologies
- Proven experience in ASP.Net, Visual Studio, HTML, CSS, SQL Server (T-SQL / Stored Procedures / Functions), jQuery, XML/XSLT
- A solid understanding of database design
- Ability to write structured, easily maintainable code
- Planning, implementing, testing and documenting new product features.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and follow a critical path
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an environment where your ongoing development will be encouraged and where hard work and ambition is rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, including potential for a performance related achievement award.
- Annual attendance bonus
- Stakeholder Pension