thinkingModules Web Service
VSI-thinking has developed a wide range of web services which clients can 'bolt-in' to a web site. Web services offer specific functionality and can be maintained easily with a secure password protect web application. Managing these modules requires no knowledge of HTML, or other Internet software, and importantly requires no training, as the systems are as easy to use.
Helping you communicate with customers.
- thinkingNews; quickly publish news and press releases in your site.
- thinkingBlog; the latest Web 2.0 services are popular for visitors.
- thinkingEvents; let customers know when events are scheduled.
- thinkingForum; build a community around your web site.
Introducing new efficiencies to your business and reduce your work load.
- thinkingCustomerAccounts; help customers use your site with their own account.
- thinkingPerformance; real-time views of business information.
- thinkingBrochures; publish your print content in an easy to use web format.
- thinkingOfficeSupplies; useful as part of an Intranet to help staff order business products.
Provide multiple channels to open dialogue with customers.
- thinkingCompetition; publish and manage customer competitions.
- thinkingPolls; get customer feedback and opinions quickly on topics.
- thinkingCustomerReview; help customers voice their support for your products.
- thinkingCustomerSurvey; analyse your customer responses to your service.
Helping you to provide key information to your staff.
- thinkingShoppingBasket; can be attached to any product database for eCommerce.
- thinkingGoogleMaps; integrate the ever popular Google Maps to you web site.
- thinkingWiki; build a knowledge base about your products
Services to assist in the development of your most important asset: your staff.
- thinkingStaffDetails; useful for sharing staff information on an Intranet/Extranet.
- thinkingRecruitment; improve recruitment with a simply vacancy database.
- thinkingTraining; train your staff online and view the results.
Communicate with your customers in the medium that best suits their needs.
- thinkingChat; add an online chat facility to your web site.
- thinkingMailshot; communicate with customers regularly by email.