We have an exciting opportunity for a permanent web designer to join the small but dynamic web design Cardiff team, VSI-thinking. We work for a wide range of companies from Blue Chip clients, such as Thomas Cook and Manchester United to local SME businesses, specialising in creating web software solutions for reservation systems, content management, web sites and eCommerce.
The Role of the Web Designer:
As a Web Designer, you will be working alongside a team of experienced developers to produce new customer web sites and applications. You will be utilising Photoshop CS and other design tools within a company that prides itself on keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies and where you will be actively encouraged to bring new ideas to the table.
Experience Required for the Web Designer Role:
You will have a minimum of one years experience, but a graduate with a good degree and work experience would be considered. Your skills would include:
- An excellent understanding of HTML, CSS , XML and jQuery
- Proven experience with web site implementation
- Strong background of design tools such as Photoshop
- A solid understanding of graphic design
- Knowledge of mobile platforms and social media
- Ability to write and modified structured code
- Creative design, planning, implementing client liaison
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and follow a critical path
This is an excellent opportunity to work in an environment where your ongoing development will be encouraged and where hard work and ambition is rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, including potential for a performance related achievement award.
- Annual attendance bonus
- Stakeholder Pension